(September 16, 2014)
The OECD has just released the first 7 deliverables of the BEPS Action Plan. These deliverables will be discussed during the press conference of September 16, 2014 (starting at 14.00 CET), which can be viewed live via http://video.oecd.org/. And for later on in the afternoon of September 16, 2014 the OECD has planned a Live BEPS Webcast (16.00 - 17.00 CET) on the subject. The following deliverables were released by the OECD:
- Addressing the Tax Challenges of the Digital Economy;
- Neutralising the Effects of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements;
- Countering Harmful Tax Practices More Effictively, Taking into Account Transparency and Substance;
- Preventing the Granting of Treaty Benefits in Inappropriate Circumstances;
- Guidance on Transfer Pricing Aspects of Intangibles;
- Guidance on Transfer Pricing Documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting; and
- Developing a Multilateral Instrument to Modify Bilateral Tax Treaties;
By clicking on a title of a document, you will be forwarded to the respective document as published in the OECD iLibrary (www.oecd-ilibrary.org), which will open in a new window.
For further information click here to be forwarded to the press release as issued by the OECD in this respect.
Copyright - internationaltaxplaza.info