The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by elightting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Vaccination & Future of Work Expectations
Our highest priority is always the health and safety of our Kraft Heinz family. We require our office-based, home-based, R&D, and sales team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless approved for a medical or religious accommodation. This will enable our transition to hybrid work while maximizing the wellbeing of our entire team.
We believe the office is a critical driver of innovation, connection and development, but also realize providing more flexibility to our employees is critical in this new world. Starting in January 2022, the majority of our salaried employees will be able to work virtually for up to two days each week to create a more agile and modern workplace. Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in person depending a role’s responsibilities and requirements.
All posting locations: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Job Function: 03 - Finance
Department: 03 – 08 – Tax
Job Type: Regular
Description & Requirements
Kraft Heinz is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to assist the tax compliance team within the global tax department. This position is exposed to tax planning. A high degree of organization and the ability to effectively maintain and utilize software systems and excel spreadsheets is required in order to successfully discharge the responsibilities of this position. The position will provide the successful candidate a broad experience level in US taxation.
- Compile and analyze information required for completion of federal- state and local income/franchise tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly estimated federal- state and local income/franchise tax payments.
- Respond to notices from various taxing jurisdictions.
- Assist in the calculation of U.S. book versus tax temporary differences for purposes of calculating the current and deferred tax provisions.
- Conduct tax research and document and communicate results to required individuals- often in other departments.
- Participate in federal and state audits by gathering requested documentation- preparing supporting work papers and drafting responses.
- Assist with the calculation of Global Tax Department key performance metrics.
- Assists with Tax Department special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business required- CPA and/or Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ public accounting and/or corporate tax experience
- Basic level knowledge of U. S. GAAP and the Internal Revenue Code of the U.S.
- Excellent analytical- communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using CorpTax tax compliance software- Thompson Reuters’ OneSource tax provision software- SAP and Oracle’s Hyperion reporting software preferred
- Highly organized and have the ability to adapt to constant change
- Ability to learn new software and financial systems quickly
- Periodic travel is required
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance @ kraftheinz. com for assistance.