- Ensures that all processes are in compliance with the respective tax/insurance/trade affairs and other applicable global, local and divisional guidelines and policies.
- Prepares and completes tax returns and reports involved with federal, state, local, property, sales, and other tax or customs liabilities. Responsible for meeting all required deadlines.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of laws and regulations in area of responsibility, analyses and reviews the respective implications and recommends actions.
- Provides support in audits of tax (internal or external) or customs authorities.
- Participation in international projects or initiatives.
- Understands and lives the Finance Framework, mindset and behaviours. Acts as a tax business partner providing tax advice.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies, receives minimal guidance.
- 3+ years of relevant tax experience in final company or consultancy
- Master in Taxation
- Fluent english - minimum First Certificate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of operating cross functionally within a diverse team
- Experience with SAP
What do we offer?
We offer competitive compensation and excellent social benefits like flexible work schedule and home office policies, medical insurance, pension plan, allowances for marriage and birth, training related to your career development, gym, meal allowance, flexible remuneration scheme with its fiscal advantages and other benefits
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.