On December 11, 2017 the OECD opened the registration for its Tax Talks webcast of December 15, 2017. Furthermore the OECD also published a list of topics that will be discussed during this webcast.
The topics on which the OECD's Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (CTPA) will give an update include a.o.:
· Taxation of the digitalised economy.
· BEPS – including progress on the Multilateral Instrument and the latest on mutual agreement procedures.
· Tax policy – update on revenue statistics and work on inclusive growth.
· Tax certainty and the latest on the International Compliance Assurance Programme.
· Public discussion draft on mandatory disclosure rules.
It will also be possible to tweet questions during the webcast. Tweets can be send to @OECDtax or via #OECDtaxtalks.
For being able to watch the webcast live one has to register. Click here to be forwarded to the website where one register for the webcast.
Copyright – internationaltaxplaza.info