On September 6, 2017 the OECD released an update of its Guidance on the Implementation of Country-by-Country Reporting.
The additional guidance addresses a.o. the following issues:
· the definition of revenues;
· the treatment of MNE groups with a short accounting period; and
· the treatment of the amount of income tax accrued and income tax paid.
Also on September 6, 2017 the OECD issued Guidance on the Appropriate use of information contained in Country-by-Country Reports. This guidance touches a.o. on the following topics:
· The meaning of "appropriate use"
· Consequences of non-compliance with the appropriate use condition
· Approaches to ensure the appropriate use of CbCR information .
Click here to be forwarded to the Guidance on the Appropriate use of information contained in Country-by-Country Reports as released by the OECD on September 6, 2017.
Copyright – internationaltaxplaza.info