Publication ID: EG63281369_E1
As the Tax Specialist you will be a part of Corporate Function Finance Division and Corporate Function Treasury business unit based in Cairo. One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make strong, long-term business decisions. We always focus on improving the quality and timing of our processes and saving costs. At the same time, we are intensely proactive, providing solutions to the business as a whole.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
· Reviewing the calculation of the withholding tax on quarterly basis accrued from suppliers and services rendered.
· Reviewing the calculation of the withholding tax for non-resident on monthly basis.
· Reviewing the calculation of the stamp tax on monthly basis.
· Reviewing the booked revenue and purchases for the VAT return preparation.
· Following up with the business team on the required documents for exempt sales.
· Insuring that the payments of all kinds of taxes in the deadlines and as per its legal forms to avoid any penalties or fines.
· Reviewing all breakdowns and analysis which are required for tax authority investigation.
· Preparing the tax file for the tax investigation and its supporting documents.
· Preparing and delivering documentation file in case of any dispute with the tax authority through committees appeal or the courts.
· Preparing proper filing for tax notifications received from the tax authority and preparing the required responses in due dates.
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor degree in accounting with 1 - 2 years’ of work experience in audit or accounting or tax domain. Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly with a CV in English.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees.