You’re looking for fulfillment, we’re looking for You!
CBS Head of Financial Control & Tax
As a CBS Head of Finance Control & Tax, you will support the organization by leading the general accounting team and developing strong competencies to ensure execution excellence and service level. As well, you will be leading tax projects to forecast tax impacts on financials and generate tax savings.
About the job
As a CBS Head of Finance, you will be doing the following activities:
· Validate the financial processes implemented in the GA team, review accounts delivered to ensure compliance & support team as needed.
· Manage and develop the team to ensure strong competency level and maximize performance of services provided to the business.
· Planning, animation and monitoring of CBS activities: pre-closing, closing, reporting, audit and set up and follow up KPIs to monitor and improve the efficiency of the closing process.
· Validate closing options (risks & ops, identification, accruals…)
· Review and validate monthly reporting (AR1, AR2 and AR3) and bi-annual consolidation packages
· Prepare the financial statements for local / legal requirements (e.g. Pension trustees, minority shareholders, etc.)
· Manage relationship with internal and external auditors
· Perform local GAAP watch and ensure application of Group accounting principles
· Support CBU in forecasting process: valuation of assets (acquisitions, disposals, impairment, leases), cash, taxes impact of operations from P&L and cash point of view, etc.
· Guarantee an effective internal control system in the accounting and closing process and conduct integrity checks of interfaces fueling accounting system and follow up of resolution
· Work closely with the Corporate tax teams in Paris and Schiphol on Transfer Pricing and ensure reliability of tax Master Data
· Support and advice the General Accounting team in monthly tax calculation and reporting (current & deferred corporation tax, VAT, other) and ensure compliance with all tax obligations (group tax policies and applicable tax regulations and laws)
· Lead the preparation of corporation tax returns for all legal entities and ensure submission on time and in full
· Monitor tax risks and opportunities in each CBU and CBS and lead projects to generate tax savings and mitigate tax risks
· Represent Danone interests and protect tax reputation within the cluster
· Manage local tax watch and anticipate impact on the business
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
· Education: Bachelor of Science in finance or economics or accounting. Preferably to be a CMA holder and Tax certificate holder.
· Location: Danone Cairo HQ.
· Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
· Experience: 10 years of experience in Accounting in a FMCG or Audit Firm.
· Computer skills: Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
Danone’s mission is brining health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power of people have to impact the world through daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What we offer?
You will get the opportunity to work in a highly complex business environment with an exceedingly cooperative team, which will give you a huge chance to learn and grow at Danone Egypt.
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Don't hesitate to get back to us for any inquiries