Do you want to be a part of undisputed leader of liner shipping?
The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate. It operates in 130 countries and has a workforce of 108,000 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, the company is involved in a wide range of activities in the energy, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries.
A unique opportunity to make a difference by leading the container shipping industry in the direction of reliability,
· Gaining insight into finance and accounting processes,
· Experience a career in a multi-national company,
· Chance to learn different aspects within the cluster,
· Great opportunity to improve analytical, communication and customer management skills.
· Performs data collection and high level processing/analysis
· Prepares sections of tax returns under close guidance
· Prepares responses to basic information requests under close guidance
· Ensures accurate and on time submission
· Analyses tax laws and regulations and assists in preparing technical reports on their impact on the
· Delivers on concrete defined tasks and provides administrative support to others
· Supports team on ad hoc tasks
· supporting the team in execution of tax processes, in accordance with current legislation and within pre established deadlines.
We are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Fluent English
· Good Knowledge with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· SAP knowledge is a plus
· Outstanding organization and listening skills, with a strong attention to details
· Executes according to SLA's
· Adheres to controls
· Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
· Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
· Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.