Indirect Tax Specialist (Panamá)
· Responsible for timely compliance and quality of Indirect Tax (VAT, GST etc.) filings as per local regulations.
· Ensure that the financial statements present a correct, fair and updated representation of indirect tax liabilities/assets and risks.
· Drive Lean WoW in Indirect tax organization through simplification, harmonization of processes & controls to improve quality of compliance.
· To ensure adequate control over the Indirect tax process across the organization and ensure
· Internal control framework is correct deployed, answered and reviewed.
· To do an adequate risk assessment and management of Indirect tax related processes Fulfills
· Requests from regulatory & tax authorities.
Fluent in English > will attend Canadá
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance