Auto req ID 81814BR
Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities. Volvo Group Canada is currently seeking a Tax Specialist.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Tax Department in maintaining compliance with the tax laws of all Canadian and US legal entities related to Volvo Group Canada Inc.
You will have to ensure the complete production of legal declarations and compliance reports for legal entities, as well as compliance with tax regulations, quality standards and standards of its partners. You will keep abreast of the latest tax changes and ensure that you implement these requirements in the reporting process for the legal entity.
· Research and document information related to the complete production of sales tax returns and compliance reports for legal entities
· Research and document information related to the preparation of the annual income tax return
· Monitor changes in tax laws and update documentation
· Prepare the required documentation and tools to support audits of government agencies and respond to questions from auditors
· Update transfer prices and ensure that related documentation is maintained
· Ensure compliance of tax enforcement through internal controls and monitor relevant processes
· Responsible for the integrity of tax accounts on the balance sheet
· Support different stakeholders in all sectors of the organization and answer questions
· Propose improvements to the monthly and annual closing process;
· Participate in various projects aimed at compliance, standards and required standards
· Recognized and growing business offering multiple challenges
· Opportunities for extension of term and permanent position
· Fast entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
· University degree in accounting
· CPA title
· Minimum of 3 years experience in taxation
· Multi-site experience
· French and English
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Job Expires 04-Jun-2018