Reference Number CA70660186_E1
Job type Full-Time
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions. As part of the ABB tax team and reporting to the Tax Manager you will be involved in providing your expertise in the area of legal structure and reorganization, transfer pricing and intra-group arrangement, tax accounting and reporting and tax planning strategies. If you are a team player driven to realize your full potential in the tax disciplines by learning while being challenged, mentored and supported this position is for you.
· To be a partner to the business, providing support in ensuring compliance with local and international tax laws in indirect tax, transfer pricing and cross-border projects.
· Responsible for all tax accounting and reporting activities.
· Collaborate in preparing the Canadian tax returns including T-106 reporting and transfer pricing documentation.
· Support development and implementation of processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of corporate tax matters.
· Participate in business restructurings from planning to implementation.
· Raise awareness of tax matters in the business, training activities and share tax best practices.
· Actively work with tax authorities on tax audits.
· Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
· CPA professional accounting designation
· Master’s Degree in Taxation or Diploma in Taxation (D.E.S.S) or CPA In Depth Tax Course (completed or in the process of completion)
· 6 years of experience in Tax or related fields
· Fluently bilingual in English and French
· Excellent communication skills with an aptitude to understand the business needs and maintain strong relationship
· Advance analytical skills and detail oriented
· Proficiency in Excel, Taxprep and tax research software.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.