Scope of Position
The main purpose of this role is to manage the Local Tax obligations for Johnson Controls Mexico, through determine, calculate, analyze and execute payment for the following taxes: Social Security, INFONAVIT and State Taxes (ISN) in alignment with Federal & State laws & regulations, received and close any requirement to pay or discrepancy notification issued by any of these three authorities. In addition, this position is responsible to administer: open, close and change the company registrations at the different governmental offices in every company change, divestiture and acquisition, maintaining an accurate database. Accomplish all compliance regulations in the country and from being an affiliate. The position will interact and submit information to other corporate groups as well with the HR and Finance areas from the business groups reporting directly to Local Tax Supervisor.
· 100% Accomplishment of the tax compliance function for Local Taxes (ISN, IMSS, INFONAVIT, ISR).
· Prepare the information of tax’s payments (ISN, IMSS, INFONAVIT).
· Perform weekly reports (IMSS movements) and send this information to each plant.
· Perform monthly and Bi-Monthly Tax calculations & reports (IMSS, INFONAVIT, ISN).
· Calculate and validate ISR annual calculation to determine under or over withheld.
· Perform the Annual Salaries Tax calculation (Declaración Anual de Sueldos y Salarios)
· Support tax audits providing documentation backup documentation (IMSS & INFONAVIT Audits) (ISN Audits)
· Respond and close any requirement to pay or discrepancy notification issued by authorities (IMSS, INFONAVIT and ISN requirements/summonses)
· Submit and validate IMSS transactions on a daily basis (hire, change of salary and termination)
· Provide tax support, expertise and guidance for internal/external customer inquiries.
· Research tax laws & regulations on transactional tax issues and regular operations.
· Provide guidance to internal clients on a variety of tax questions
· Support Company projects, identify internal GAPS or improvements and participate actively on the implementation.
· Assist with other projects/programs as necessary
· Education: College degree.
· Experience: 2-3 years of experience on a similar position or managing the taxes mentioned.
· Specialized Knowledge: Public Accounting practice experience highly preferred. Corporate tax department experience a plus.
· Skills : Strong knowledge on tax regulations ISR,IMSS,INFONAVIT and any other local regulation, strong technical skills, promoter of analytical thinking.
· Abilities: Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple concurrent situations and meet deadlines. Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong communication skills in both verbal and writing. Technical proficient with strong analytical and research skills. Must have an ability to interface with other departments in a manner that will professionally represent the department. Support all the process in the area, information analysis, database migration, loads of mass movements, reporting and controls.
· Languages: English 85% /other language as a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.