We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting. The tax manager is functionally responsible for tax specialist activities.
· Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
· Manage Indirect Tax
· Management of Transfer Prices
· Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
· Tax advice
· Manage M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
· Manage EOM Compliance
· Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
· Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
· Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
· Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
· Accounting and reporting skills
· Financial Analysis skills
· Financial Model knowledge
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Leading and supervising
· Working with people
· Adapting and responding to change
· Relating and networking
· Formulating strategies and concepts
· English advance is a must.
· An additional degree in taxes is a plus.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.