Job ID MX633
We are looking for a Sr. Tax Accountant to secure compliance of all Legal Entities operating in Canada, Mexico and United States through robust processes and diligence with local Tax Expertise.
As leading role in this area, you will:
· Set a foundation in the new Business Services Operations (BSO) Tax Process organization.
· Allow to work with colleagues with experience in Canada and United States taxation.
· Elaborate of monthly tax returns (Advance payments, DIOT, VAT refund)
· Elaborate of Annual Current and Deferred Income tax, Effective Tax Rate.
· Elaborate of Annual Income Tax Return as DISIF/Tax Opinion.
· Improvement and standardization of tax processes.
· Customize current tax spreadsheets documentation to support accounting information.
· Handle different applications of the SAT like monthly tax payments, VAT refund, DIOT, annual return, this position will closely collaborate with the Accounting Group.
Do you have what it takes?
· Education: Public Accountant.
· Experience: 2-3 years’ experience doing taxes in Maquila Companies, consumer companies or Tax at advisory firms.
· Skills: SAP desirable.
· Knowledge: Finance and Accounting background with some experience in Tax.
· Proficient English level, able to maintain business conversations.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific