As Sr Tax Clerk, you will be responsible of supports general administrative needs (ordering supplies, mail, coordination with Finance/Accounts Payables etc…).
· Deliver right and fast compensation support to foster a high-performance culture at Honeywell
· Contribute to business growth by providing functional excellence in the tax area
· Drive continuous improvement to develop highly efficient processes in a premiere organization
· You will maintain calendars for tax department and proactively identifies and resolves calendar conflicts, plans and coordinates meetings.
· Coordinates and prepares all travel itineraries, including necessary visas and documentation for international travel.
· Handles all travel & expense reporting.
· Prepares creative and effective presentations using PowerPoint and Excel packages.
· Partners and teams with the assistants to the other members of the Leadership Team.
· Relieves leaders of administrative tasks
· Other general tasks/activities in support of IT.
YOU MUST HAVE
· 5 years with Administrative experience
· Demonstrated Ability to use Microsoft Office package including Excel and PowerPoint
· Effective presentation skills.
· Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure with strict time constraints.
· Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to maintain trust and confidentiality
· Keen judgment and discretion
· Track record of continuous improvement and learning
· Demonstrated relationship builder
· High level of integrity
· Excellent work ethic
· Displays outward calmness and reacts appropriately to situations
· Capacity to work independently- plan, organize, coordinate, and follow through
· Works well under pressure; Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances
· Proactive and seeks work; Productivity oriented; Highly motivated, efficient and effective, self-starter
· Organized, detail-oriented