Job ID MX941
At the LEGO Group we collaborate to build an outstanding brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow!
We are looking for a temporary (6 month) Sr Tax Accountant who can contribute to our General Ledger department.
· Elaborate of monthly tax returns (Advance Payments, DIOT, VAT refund)
· Monthly reconciliation between accounting and tax information
· Customize current tax spreadsheets documentation to support accounting information
· Provide support to Global Strategic Tax & Customs team with tax audits in Americas by collecting, coordinating and filing the documentation requested.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Tax Operations and Compliance is part of the BSO and operates through teams located in AMS, EMEA and APAC sites. The team focuses on securing compliance of all Legal Entities through robust processes and diligence with local Tax Expertise. The team supports with consistent, high quality and customer oriented execution of tax processes with our partners, and thereby enable our Business Service Operation in delivering phenomenal value to the LEGO organization. In partnership with the area, we support business objectives by enabling to drive demand.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance-related field
· 3+ years of experience in corporate tax compliance and supporting tax audits for Multinational companies, preferable under manufacturing or consumer goods industry
· Recognizes tax risks and opportunities, seeks continuous improvement.
· Update on SAT apps
· Advanced English
Join the global LEGO family!
LEGO recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our values to creativity, collaboration, and quality – APPLY. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
In the BSO organization we believe in succeeding together, mutual value creation, and having fun. Together we deliver on our promise: “Delivering Excellent Services for The LEGO Group”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.