· Enable business transformation by leading projects in the Tax organization using a consistent set of tools, processes and methodologies to achieve operational excellence and to increase business agility. Manage and lead income tax initiatives.
· Lead business analysis and implementation of key EPM solutions like PCMCS, DRM, FDMEE/DM, and SDM. This includes business requirement capturing, solution option identification, solution review with management, solution implementation in collboation with extended IT teams, and suport Business and User acceptance testing.
· Define and implement tax processes using industry best practices (Flow diagrams, SIPOC, RACI’s, etc.). Work with stakeholders to devise change management plans including training and communications. Ensure successful adoption of new processes. Report value-added metrics.
· Manage project delivery through a systematic SDLC/PLC process from project prioritization through implementation and post go-live support. Lead requirement gathering and solution design of Hyperion Tax Provision solution. Partner with IT on delivery, Business and User acceptance testing of final solution. Ensure implementation and adoption of solution. Refine solution as needed.
· Conduct Business Process workshops and Project Workshops with core and cross-functional LOBs.
· Support Oracle’s transfer pricing function and automation efforts in Essbase and PCMCS.
· Support EPM migration to the cloud and adoption of TRCS( Tax Reporting Cloud Services)
· Refine income tax calculation solutions to become tax-return ready.
· Ensure efficiency and timely completion of corporate tax initiatives.
Skills and Qualification:
· Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Hyperion Planning.
· Knowledge of SDLC/PLC.
· Knowledge of six-sigma process development methodologies a plus.
· Big4 experience a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in public accounting firm and/or information technology industry.
· Advise business leadership during strategic planning.
· 10+ years of experience in ERP and Business Intelligence implementations. BA/BS in Engineering or Finance preferred. CPA and or MS/MBA is plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
· Manage and coordinate internal and external resources to implement company tax savings strategies. Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns. Manages a professional staff.
· Be an integral partner in Oracle*s business decisions to enhance shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all business units. Develop and implement systems to compile information for various federal, state, local, and international reports. Represent the company on tax matters in government, professional, and industry associations. Performs or directs research; analysis and interpretation of federal, state, and local statutes. Manages and oversees international tax laws and regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
· Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Maintain current knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Experience with computer tax systems. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated leadership and project management skills. Experience in public accounting firm and/or high technology industry. BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.