Job Number: FFE0005656
This a key position within the tax compliance group primarily responsible for tax accounting and U.S. compliance related to international operations of a U.S. based multi-national corporation. This role involves hands-on preparation and review of informational returns and U.S. tax provision for 21CF foreign entities.
· Manage overall international tax compliance for 21CF division and develop a strong team focused on high quality.
· Prepare and review international aspects of U.S. federal tax reporting (e.g., Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1118, etc.).
· Prepare FMV and HQ study for Form 1118 purposes.
· Review the quarterly and year end U.S. tax provision.
· Prepare responses to tax authority inquiries.
· Assist with various projects related to international operations (e.g., transfer pricing, tax planning, tax incentives, foreign tax credit review, etc.).
· Provide tax support to other corporate and operating groups.
· Liaise with domestic and international finance personnel to collect and analyze financial information for international operations.
· Research and resolution of tax technical issues.
· Develop and maintain relationships with operational and finance counterparts in each business segment.
· Drive automation and process improvement initiatives.
· Analyze tax compliance consequences of tax planning and significant transactions (cash repatriation, reorganizations, acquisitions and liquidations).
· Analyze impact of various proposed/enacted tax law changes.
· 10+ years of tax compliance experience and a focus on international tax compliance; Big 4 experience with industry experience a strong plus.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong computer skills, including Excel. Corptax proficiency a plus.
· Strong technical research skills.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong management skills.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA required; Masters in Tax or equivalent preferred.
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.