Requisition/Vacancy No. 165423BR
You will be part of a team working under the guidance of International Tax leadership and have the opportunity to help manage and guide the team and be part of a knowledgeable and experienced tax group that will help grow your skills and advance your career.
Reporting to the Director, International Tax Provision and Compliance will be responsible for:
· Supporting all facets of tax accounting under ASC 740 and the related SEC reporting requirements including the preparation of global tax provisions, analysis of current and deferred taxes, calculation of interim period forecast FIN 18 effective tax rate and preparation of tax-related disclosures in SEC filings
· Maintaining inventory of Uncertain Tax Positions and all related supporting documentation for the Company.
· Reconciling International tax accounts on a quarterly basis.
· Coordinating and preparing Subpart F and Foreign Tax Credit calculations
· Proactively identifying, recommending and implementing process and tax systems improvements.
· Assisting in preparing international components of the US Federal tax return including the Forms 5471, 5472 and 1118, including performing detail reviews of forms and underlying work papers.
· Facilitating the implementation of international tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and implementing projects from inception to completion.
· Assisting in the structuring and planning of international acquisitions/reorganizations including tracking and updating earnings and profits calculations and tax pools.
Requires four or more years large-scale, complex, public company tax experience in public and/or corporate tax environments that includes a solid working knowledge of International and/or Federal Corporate Tax. Other experience and skills include:
· Degree in accounting or related field.
· Strong knowledge and proven capabilities in the area of accounting for income taxes (ASC740).
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities.
· Strong analytical skills and broad understanding of U.S. corporate tax law with an emphasis in international corporate tax.
· Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in order to strengthen decision-making.
· Experience with tax software such as OneSource Tax Provision and CorpTax.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· CPA and/or in Masters in Tax/Accounting.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.