Publication ID: US64077846_E1
Manage international tax compliance, tax accounting and audits for U.S. ABB companies. Active involvement in international tax planning and research in the area of CFCs, foreign partnerships, foreign tax credit, Subpart F, Global Intangible Low Taxed Income, Base Erosion Anti-abuse Tax, foreign withholding tax, global business restructuring and other international related initiatives.
· Foreign tax credit calculation, including identification and analysis of foreign source income, allocations and apportionment of deductions
· Quarterly and annual international tax accounting, including use of T2 provision software, purchase accounting and other acquisition related accounting
· Responsible for international tax forms of the US tax return, including forms 1118, 5471, and 8865, as well as forms 1042, 1120-F, and others as applicable.
· Functional use of the International module of CorpTax
· Correspondence with the appropriate government audit agencies (e.g., IRS and ITA) for various international tax related information/questions
· Research and planning in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, foreign tax withholding, permanent establishments and global business restructurings
· Bachelor’s degree in tax/accounting/finance or business related and 8 years of progressive tax experience OR
· Master’s degree in Tax/Accounting/MBA and 6 years of progressive tax experience
· Preferred: Master of Tax or Law Degree with Tax emphasis
· International tax experience required, Big 4 preferred
· Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all types of people and disciplines, including colleagues internationally
· Excellent research, presentation and writing skills
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products, knowledge of Tax Compliance software, CorpTax a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.