Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
· Prepare federal and state income tax returns and support. Gather state apportionment and intercompany information from SAP, BI, and accounting department personnel. Upload and input data into OneSource.
· Calculate tax liabilities for amended state and federal income tax returns. Prepare amended tax return forms and confirm required attachments.
· Assist with monthly income tax payable reconciliations. Confirm payments made and refunds received. Monitor tax law changes and communicate to tax management.
· Prepare property tax renditions for 80+ boutiques. Rollforward fixed asset inventory from SAP. Review fixed asset additions and determine proper categorization. Compare tax assessment to submitted rendition and request payment.
· Prepare annual report filings
· Assist with filing various business licenses. Update tax calendar. Gather information required for filings from SAP.
· Ensure income tax returns are filed timely and accurately
· Ensure property tax renditions are filed timely and accurately.
· Monitor tax law changes and properly reflect tax impact in tax accounting.
· Participate in external and internal audits by providing proper documentation and support
· B.S. Degree in Accounting
· 2-3 years’ experience with Federal & Multistate Sales Tax Compliance, Research
Technical skills / abilities:
· Proficient knowledge of OneSource, SAP, and CCH Superforms
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Personal skills
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments