Job Number: RINT10128
Job Type: Internships
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry’s brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it’s like to work in the entertainment industry.
Tax Intern Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Work paper files and forms for income taxes, sales taxes, business licenses, etc.
· Prepare check requests for various taxes.
· Research tax compliance-related matters.
· Draft letters, memos, etc.
· Perform clerical works (e.g. filing, organization)
Tax Internship Requirements:
· Excel and Word proficiency.
· Business/Economic or Accounting Major preferred
· At least one Accounting class
· GPA minimum 3.0
· Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven problem solving skills
· Commitment of 20 hours a week for 6 months or longer.
Fox Internship Program Requirements:
· Previous work experience in an office environment preferred.
· Previous internship experience preferred.
· Interns should be able to commit to working 6 months or longer.
· Interns must be available to work 20 hours per week for the duration of the internship.
To participate in Fox’s Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
· Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above
· Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and areas of interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.