Job ID R003118
No company starts out knowing how to do everything right, and we’ve had 20 years of trying, breaking, fixing, and repeating. We provide a rock-solid leadership team & a mission to change the world but we never forget about our employees. At GoDaddy you can expect to learn leading-edge processes and technologies, and help your business partners strike a balance between speed and compliance. It’s a rare opportunity and one that is perfectly suited for curious go-getters who love a challenge!
What makes a successful Tax Supervisor employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
As a Tax Supervisor at GoDaddy, you will work with a team of tax professionals supporting a fast-growing, globally-expanding Company whose mission is to help small businesses kick ass. You will work under the direct supervision of our Tax Director and will be based out of our Scottsdale corporate headquarters.
Are you a good fit?
· Ambitious team player ready to help bring GoDaddy onto the world stage
· Passionate believer in critical thinking and problem solving
· Fearlessly independent and able to work with minimal daily supervision
· Highly detail oriented and organized
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
· Enjoy working in fun, dynamic and cutting-edge internet company
What does the job entail?
· Prepare/review federal and state income tax returns including detail support and calculations
· Review income tax extensions and estimated tax payment calculations
· Review calculations for non-resident state tax withholdings for partnership members
· Manage tax basis balance sheets and book/tax accounting schedules
· Prepare partnership tax calculations with book, tax, and section 704(b) adjustments
· Assist with the preparation of income tax provisions under ASC 740
· Prepare taxable income projections and forecasts of cash tax payments
· Manage and review tax fixed assets schedules and depreciation calculations
· Assist and oversee the preparation of 1099’s and backup withholding calculations
· Analyze recent tax reform and implement related new company processes and procedures
· Work with team on new company acquisitions and integration of tax and business procedures
· Perform tasks related to federal and state controversy and audits
· Perform research on tax issues and preparation of tax research memos
· Assist tax department with written documentation of tax policies and procedures
· Other work-related tasks / ad-hoc reporting as needed
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.