Requisition ID: 4240
Hasbro is a leading global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, as well as premier partner brands. The Director Transfer Pricing is a lead role within the Tax Function which will report directly to the SVP Corporate Tax and will interface with leadership roles within the Company. The Director, Transfer Pricing will be responsible for managing global transfer pricing compliance and planning activities. These activities will include monitoring, establishing and executing optimal intercompany pricing policies for tangible and intangible transfers financing, and services, as well as their subsequent documentation and audit defense across the international network of companies for all of the Hasbro businesses and evolving supply chain model. This role will be highly integrated with the strategic direction of the business and will require implementation of complex transfer pricing planning initiatives, with the support of the Director, International Tax and external resources. This position is located in East Providence, RI.
A day in the life of a Director of Transfer Pricing:
· Responsible for leading and coordinating key transfer pricing matters, including US and global transfer pricing controversy, compliance, and BEPS transfer pricing initiatives.
· Owns primary responsibility for substantive law aspect of US and Global Transfer Pricing Controversy, including APAs and MAP. Will assist US International Tax and Tax planning with Controversy processes.
· Coordinates all transfer pricing compliance.
· Responsible for corporate headquarter analysis US documentation and key technical resource for complex intercompany transactions (e. g., IP valuation, cost sharing).
What you'll bring:
· 10-15 years of relevant experience at a minimum. Understands complex tax concepts and applies business facts to think strategically for the company.
· Drives business changes and implements complex tax projects with solid knowledge of transfer pricing.
· Ability to recognize key issues and effectively communicate those to senior management and service providers in an articulate and concise manner.
· Good interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate and coordinate with others throughout Tax and Finance organizations.
· Advanced degree in economics, accounting or law.