Job ID R003774
No company starts out knowing how to do everything right, and we’ve had 20 years of trying, breaking, fixing, and repeating. We provide a rock-solid leadership team & a mission to change the world but we never forget about our employees. At GoDaddy you can expect to learn leading-edge processes and technologies, and help your business partners strike a balance between speed and compliance. It’s a rare opportunity and one that is perfectly suited for curious go-getters who love a challenge!
What makes a successful International Tax Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
The International Tax Manager’s primary role is to support the International Tax Director in all areas of international taxation, including compliance, provision, planning, and transfer pricing.
· Manage the US international tax compliance process and review the computations and returns.
· Oversee and review local country tax compliance.
· Review ASC 740 computations for non-US entities.
· Assist with US international and local country tax examinations.
· Assist with international tax planning projects and mergers and acquisitions.
· Collaborate and provide tax advice to other functions within GoDaddy.
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Supervise and develop staff.
· 5-10 years of full-time tax experience in Big 4 and/or a US multinational company.
· Bachelor`s degree in Accounting required. CPA or Masters in Taxation a plus.
· Experienced in large tax compliance projects and understanding of international tax rules, ASC 740, and transfer pricing.
· Ability to research and analyze tax issues and clearly communicate the conclusions both orally and in written documentation.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.