Title: Tax Intern
Duration: 12 months
Hours per Week: Full-time (40 hours/week)
State Tax Internship Description
The intern will assist state compliance and provision team in data collection and interpretation as related to financial statement support and state compliance support including but not limited to: Assistance in state tax filing matters, state notice resolution matters, state modeling and planning matters, and state audit support.
· Self-starter and detail oriented
· Good oral and written English communication skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
· Strong data analytical skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Goal oriented and capable of completing projects on time with minimal supervision
· Positive and respectful work attitude
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Taxation or a related field.
· Candidates pursuing or having completed a Master’s degree in Taxation or Accounting a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree candidates are also welcome to apply.
· Prior work experience is desirable but not required.
· Must be able to work full-time for 6-12 months.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.