Job ID 1900044090
Domestic Income Tax Specialist with multiple federal and state income tax responsibilities including the following:
· Prepare federal and complex state income tax returns utilizing CorpTax, including compiling and analyzing of data (tax adjustments, state apportionment) for tax return filings.
· Research and evaluate complex federal and state issues to ensure proper financial reporting requirements (ASC 740).
· Manage state income tax audits including support of state audit requests, interface as necessary with appropriate parties to ensure relevant information is provided to state auditors, and work under minimal direction to manage and strategize state income tax audits to favorable resolution.
· Develop and implement process efficiencies and solutions by utilizing technology tools (Excel, Alteryx, Tableau)
The candidate is not expected to have experience in all of these areas, but instead, have a solid corporate tax background. The candidate will need to team with senior tax management, corporate tax team members, financial/cost accountants, and business unit personnel. The candidate must be highly motivated with a demonstrated understanding of federal and state income tax law, be able to manage multiple projects at once and have a willingness to learn new areas of tax.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. Here, you'll work alongside more than 170,000 exceptional people-each focused on bringing great products and services to market. These could range from new cyber security solutions to the revolutionary 787 Dreamliner and innovative satellite technology. Located in more than 70 countries, Boeing is comprised of one of the most diverse, talented, and innovative workforces you will find anywhere. More than 140,000 of our people hold degrees from approximately 2,700 colleges and universities worldwide. Their expertise and knowledge represent virtually every business and technical field. By building a career at Boeing, you'll have the opportunity to grow your skills, create relationships around the world and help shape the future of aerospace.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years in Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, linking worksheets)
· 3+ years working corporate income tax
· Public accounting experience
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Contingent Upon Program Award