Job ID R006666
No company starts out knowing how to do everything right, and we’ve had 20 years of trying, breaking, fixing, and repeating. We provide a rock-solid leadership team & a mission to change the world but we never forget about our employees. At GoDaddy you can expect to learn leading-edge processes and technologies, and help your business partners strike a balance between speed and compliance. It’s a rare opportunity and one that is perfectly suited for curious go-getters who love a challenge!
What makes a successful Tax Analyst, Income Tax Accounting employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
As a Tax Analyst of Income Tax Accounting at GoDaddy, you will work with a team of tax professionals supporting a fast-growing, globally expanding Company whose mission is to help small businesses kick ass. You will work under the direct supervision of our Tax Senior and Tax Manager and will be based out of our Scottsdale corporate headquarters.
Are you a good fit?
· Ambitious team player ready to help bring GoDaddy onto the world stage
· Passionate believer in critical thinking and problem solving
· Fearlessly independent and able to work with minimal daily supervision
· Highly detail oriented and organized
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
· Enjoy working in fun, dynamic and cutting-edge internet company
What does the job entail?
· Be part of a team of tax professionals to account for all aspects of global tax accounting and reporting, including calculating the effective tax rate, current and deferred tax provisions, taxes payable, and return to provision adjustments
· Prepare quarterly and annual worldwide tax provision
· Assist in the preparation of the tax sections of the company’s SEC reporting and footnote disclosures (10Q and 10K)
· Research and monitor issues and changes in federal, state and international tax law and accounting for income taxes
· Assist with the income tax accounting process for various transactions (i.e.: stock and asset acquisitions)
· Assist with admin tasks and other duties as required by the Tax Manager or Tax Director
What do you need to do this job?
· 1 to 3 years tax accounting experience with private industry and/or public accounting
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Tax
· CPA designation desired but not required
· Understanding of Tax and GAAP accounting principles
· Experience with MS Office applications, particularly in Excel
· Experience with OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision desired but not required
· Experience with tax research tools RIA Checkpoint, BNA and/or CCH
· Experience with Workday ERP system desired but not required
· Ability to gather, organize and analyze data
· Plays well with others
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team
GoDaddy seeks to make health coverage available for employees and family members. While options differ by country, our goal is to ensure the right care in the right place at the right price.
· Professional Development
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
· Time Away From Work
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy complies with the provisions in each of the countries we do business, but we go above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away.
· Saving for Retirement
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions offered in each country. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement and are usually funded by employee and employer contributions.
At GoDaddy, we choose open and convenient locations as we want our offices to reflect our culture. We have open architecture and feature bold designs. In many locations, we feature dining facilities with great healthy choices.
· Perks and Amenities
GoDaddy seeks to find vendor partners who provide discounts on products and services ranging from electronics to pet insurance to home and auto insurance. We understand that it pays to shop around for the best deals and we are happy to help you by combining the purchasing power of GoDaddy employees.