Job ID 00000160932
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are looking for an Entry Level Tax Specialist to join the Domestic Payroll Tax team. The position will be responsible for assisting with payroll tax and UC compliance activities for the US based population.
· Preparation and filing of Federal, state and/or local income tax and UC filings
· Research of tax rules for payment due dates, tax rate changes, payment processes and due dates and wage reporting requirements.
· Monitoring of employee work location changes and assist with required tax reporting and withholding adjustments, including retroactive reporting adjustments.
· Complete quarterly and year end payroll tax filings, including support for W-2 processing.
· Assist payroll accounting with reconciliations of payroll tax accounts
· Assist employees with questions on their paychecks and tax withholdings.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
· Bachelor's Degree
· 1+ year in Finance or Accounting
· 1+ year in Payroll tax
· Experience using domestic and international tax laws and regulation
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.