Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes. Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
This job provides the expertise to meet the various mandatory requirements imposed on the various Agfa North America legal entities by the various US and Canadian taxing authorities relating to income tax, federal excise and other misc. filing requirements. Also responsible for the tax provision for all North America legal entities.
· Responsible for the compiling all data necessary for the preparation and review of Canadian and US federal income tax returns for all Agfa North America legal entities
· Responsible for the preparation and review of Canadian and US quarterly tax provisions for all Agfa north America legal entities
· Responsible for quarterly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
· Conducting tax research.
· Responsible for conducting tax audits of income taxes at a federal level for all US Agfa legal entities
· Responsible for the preparation the annual report filings for all Agfa US legal entities
· Respond to inquiries from various government tax agencies relating to the above items
· Special projects as assigned by the tax manager from time to time, including process development, coordination with business units, and tax systems/process improvement
· Maintain and be department expert relating to income tax software.
· Undergraduate degree
· Three to five years of tax work experience in a corporate preferable in a manufacturing company.
· Strong technical computer computing skills – especially in Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to work independently.
· Superior written and oral communication skills.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong SAP or similar experience preferred.
· OneSource income tax is required.
· Familiar with tax provision reporting software programs.
· CCH research and plus.
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.