IBM is currently seeking for the Tax Center of Excellence located in Buenos Aires a Tax Analyst to work in the Global Income Tax Operations Group doing U.S. Income Tax Compliance.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
· Accurate and timely preparation and submission of U.S. Federal and State Income Tax returns for assigned U.S. subsidiaries.
· Regular direction and interaction with the U.S. based Corporate Income Tax Operations Team.
· Analysis and application of relevant Income Tax laws while maintaining appropriate audit ready workpapers.
· Provide support on tax audits and Notices from the IRS or various State Tax Authorities, and internal audits.
· Provide support on ad-hoc projects.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant business and internal controls.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance (or with advanced estudies), with at least 1 to 3 years of prior experience in the accounting, auditing or tax department of a company, preferable multinational company or a Big 4.
· Be a strong communicator with advanced spoken and written English skills.
· Able to work independently as well as a strong team-player.
· Analytical skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
(0007) IBM Argentina Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.