Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support tax manager in all tax matters and legal issues of the company, with specific responsibilities regarding the preparation and presentation of tax information before local authorities.
· Responsible to prepare, analyze, present and monitor all external tax reports. Assess and provide for payment of all tax obligations.
· Responsible for recording and verifying all legal documentation of the company presented before authorities such as invoicing authorizations, commercial registers, national and municipal tax registers (e.g. for Own Retail shops)
· Provide new customers and suppliers with required tax information (e.g. tax scheme of the company)
· Review tax accounting information reported in adirace, SAP, GRAPE etc.
· Support all departments of the company with regard to tax topics
· Being committed to continuous learning and improvement, as well as, being up to date on all new and upcoming tax reforms
· Participate in projects of implementation of new practices and new systems such as SAP electronic Invoicing
· Identify areas for improvement and propose new practices.
· Ensure compliance with the respective deadlines for payments of all national and municipal taxes
· Ensure compliance (formal & content) with the submission of all required documentation to the relevant authorities and save digitalized records
· Reconciliation of tax information with 3rd party suppliers and customers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· University degree or equivalent education required
· Broad and deep theoretical understanding of functional area
· Minimum 2 years experience in job or job function
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· 2 Years experience
ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
AT ADIDAS, EVERY DAY IS A CHANCE TO FLIP THE SCRIPT. AN INVITATION TO TAKE EVERYTHING WE KNOW AND RE-I T ADIDAS, EVERY DAY IS A CHANCE TO FLIP THE SCRIPT. AN INVITATION TO TAKE EVERYTHING WE KNOW AND RE-INVENT IT. DO IT BETTER. NEVER SETTLING FOR GOOD ENOUGH. EVERY DAY WE GET UP, INVENT, ADAPT, IMPROVISE, FIND NEW WAYS TO COLLABORATE, AND DO THE UNEXPECTED. WE’RE CREATORS, MAKERS AND DOERS. HELPING ATHLETES MAKE A DIFFERENCE, NOT JUST IN THEIR GAMES, BUT IN THEIR LIVES AND IN THEIR WORLD. IT’S AN OBSESSION.
WE’VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MORE THAN 65 YEARS. WITH AN UNMATCHED HISTORY AND TRADITION OF CREATING ICONIC PRODUCTS, CONSUMER CONNECTIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WE’VE BEEN DEFINING SPORT CULTURE SINCE THE BEGINNING. AND WE’RE NEVER DONE. COME BE A PART OF SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER WITH US