Reference Code: 8987
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Accounting & Tax Manager to lead daily activities, closing and support to the Brands of the Group, assuring companies are applying the procedures (Group and Country) according to the law.
The Accounting & Tax Manager will also be responsible for defining system set-up in order to report accurate figures, giving support to all new projects and attending internal and external auditors.
· Accounting and tax closing on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Work with Finance Controller to prepare the financial statements and management reporting according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) both Brazil and IFRS.
· Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting procedures.
· Assure ledger and sub-ledger are matching.
· Investigate eventual discrepancies and correct it according to the company requirements.
· Provide advice and guidance on the appropriate accounting treatment for business transactions and act as a mentor for the accounting team.
· Coordinate and develop the tax and accounting team.
· Liaise and advise Brands on the appropriate accounting treatment of transactions and eventual risks.
· Assure that Tax and Accounting area are acting in accordance with Internal Control compliance (I-Care).
· Coordinate preparation of tax returns of Federal, State and local tax
· Assure all accounting are reconciled and eventual deviations are duly addressed and fixed.
· Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
· Evaluate and recommend computer applications systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
· Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood, evaluate respective performance.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting. Master degree and CRC required.
· Ten years experience in the Accounting and Tax field.
· At least five years experience in management.
· Fluent English (mandatory).
· Manufacturing accounting experience will be a plus.
· Full domain of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· ASW / JDE / BPCS domain.
· Strong knowledge in accounting and tax principles.
· Strong mathematical skills and analytic thinking.
· Proven leadership and organizational abilities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Interpersonal relationship skills.