Job number 20621BR
Job purpose and key deliverables
· Review invoice
· Record & maintain of WHT, VAT invoice
· Verify tax advance
· Prepare and post journal in the system
· Tax reconciliation in system
· Coordinate with Tax Auditor
· Support for monthly tax declaration
· Prepare report to MoIH
· Support for Annual patent tax declaration
· Support for annual Tax stamp declaration
· Support External Tax Advisor for annual CIT preparation
· Year Fourth or fresh graduate student in the field of Accounting, Finance or related field
· Willing to learn about Cambodia tax environment
· Smart, honest, hardworking and Hight commitment
· Good Communication
· Happy to learn something new
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.