Job ID 516296BR
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Business: Disney Parks & Resorts
Brand: Shanghai Disney Resort
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
This position supports Shanghai Disneyland Resort (SHDR) all lines of business with Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and International Labor Standard (ILS) program management. Acts as the liaison between SHDR and the various legal departments, ILS Corporate team, Risk Management team throughout The Walt Disney World Company.
· Perform regular tax compliance work including preparation, filing and payment of the following tax returns: Monthly VAT and other Local Tax Returns; Quarterly Enterprise Income Tax Returns; regular stamp duty.
· Perform tax clearance of outbound remittance including filing cross border transaction contracts with tax authority, preparing withholding tax application forms and relevant tax returns, etc.
· Support to VAT compliance work, including input VAT invoice verification and advisory to internal finance teams of relevant invoicing issues.
· Support in line manager for Annual Related Party Disclosure Forms, Annual Transfer Pricing Documentation, and Annual Corporate Income Tax Returns.
· Assist with applications for various government subsidies including collecting required information/data, preparing application documents and liaison with government officials.
· Support to daily tax matters and tax projects through regulation research, application documents drafting, memo drafting and PowerPoint slides preparation under the guidance by line manager.
· 2-4 years tax related working experience in big four or MNC
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in PC skills such as Microsoft Office word, excel, and PowerPoint.
· Fluency in written and oral English and Chinese
· Demonstrated good organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated sound written and verbal communications skills
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated team work spirit and willingness to take new challenges
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/tax
· Candidate of CICPA or CICTA
· Passion for hospitality, travel, tourism, and entertainment industries
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
· Demonstrated relationship management skills and sound partnering skills
· Proven experience and understanding of ERP system (e.g.,SAP)