Job Number: 180000UX
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· VAT policy study, monthly reporting; CIT quarterly reporting and annual filling
· Other tax calculation and reporting, including stamp duty, surtax, withholding tax, Estate tax, etc.
· Monthly closing – Tax related
· Tax forecast and Key tax fund reporting
· Transfer Pricing Documentation preparation
· Applying tax certification for payment abroad, withhold and remit tax for payment abroad
· All other tax related reporting
· Support for government incentives application
· Support for PWC annual financial statement audit
· Other tasks assigned by supervisor
· 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
· 3-5 years+ of Accounting experience.
· Excellent Initiative, Effective Communication, Professional Excel skills, Quick Learner, Leadership and Interpersonal skills,
· Good in English (read & written)
· SAP experience
· Tax work experience
· Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.