· An opportunity to learn both commercial and operational knowledge.
· A place to acquire knowledge of the network drivers and strategy.
· A position to work with different business unit, brand and functions within the organization.
· A chance to improve your analytical and decision making skills.
· Being part of a diversified team with different cultural backgrounds.
· Providing PRC indirect tax advisory service in China.
o VAT health check of all business units (BUs) in China.
o Assisting BUs in tax compliance obligation including VAT return spot check.
o VAT ad-hoc advisory service to all BUs in China.
o VAT training for all BUs in China.
· Tax support to other transportation & logistics services including terminal etc.
o Risk management.
o Ad-hoc advisory services.
· Tax laws updates for Greater China Cluster (incl. Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) area.
· M&A projects.
· Ad hoc projects.
· Managing of clients’ relationships
We are looking for
· Bachelor degree with major in tax, economics, accounting or finance. Master degree is a plus.
· 6-8 years relevant experience with minimum 2 years in management position.
· Experience in CPA firms and consulting companies is preferred.
· Thorough knowledge and experience in Chinese tax law especially VAT; CTA/CPA is preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.