IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
The purpose of Tax team is to manage all direct and indirect tax matters to ensure compliance with efficiency and low cost. Tax team is an active partner to internal and external stakeholders in respect of all relevant tax topics. The main responsibility of Tax Specialist is to complete tax matters, control overall tax risk, be an active business partner, and find potential tax saving opportunities.
· Handle tax compliance such as tax retrun filing, non trade remittance clearance, and other reports to authorities;
· Tax audit co-ordination, defense and follow-up;
· Constantly seek optimized and cost effective tax planning;
· Prepare transfer pricing documentation, inter-company contract review, advise on tax audit defence;
· Develop and cultivate sound relationships with tax authorities;
· Perform relevant tax knowledge and regulation amongst team members and other relevant staff;
· Work together with local finance response to ensure the local tax issues are properly handled;
· Develop tax management guidelines and routines;
· Provide tax opinions an support expanasion, M&A and other projects on a needed basis.
· University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
· At least 3-4 years of tax specific working experience with a tax consultancy firm (big four is preferred)
· Have a deep understanding for China tax regulations
· Basic knowledge of general legal and accounting principles
· Ability to anticipate and recognise the impliaction of own decision on the organization.
· Ability to analyze complex matter and make effective suggestion
· Project management skill
· Problem-solving abilities with the drive to make things happen
Excellent communication skill and good networking with tax authority