Job ID CN1922
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.
We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
· Evaluate and advise on the tax impact for projects and ad hoc advisories in the commercial business, including online and offline business, Brand Retail, certified stores, e-commerce, digitalization, and other business (LEGO Foundation, LEGO Education) in the region.
· Tax advice for the area, being a link between the technical analysis from Planning & Structuring team and the business with specific reference to Operations. In addition, strong link to Tax Operations & Compliance team to ensure tax governance.
· Responsible for managing tax audits in China (HK/TW) and collaborate with the Tax Policy & Controversy Director. Managing relationships with tax authorities.
· Tax Risk & opportunity finding and work with Planning & Structuring team (and other tax teams) to assure the mitigation plan is pursued.
· Monitor local legislation & advises on general tax matters in line with framework set by Tax Policy & Controversy director and global experts.
· MIN 8 years work experience in Tax. The role is a generalist role covering direct taxes and indirect taxes;
· Consumer goods industry experience required;
· Retail and E-commerce experience preferred;
· Big 4 experience is preferred;
· In-house experience would be a plus;
· LEGO requires the position to have the following license or certification: CPA/CTA preferred. The position requires a Bachelor degree.
· Willingness to travel (required to travel 1-3 times internationally)
· SAP knowledge is preferred
· Able to adapt to the new way of working environment
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Working in Strategic Tax & Customs is exciting and a challenging environment, working with a forward thinking and talented team, in a culture and organisation which is totally awesome.”