In this role, you have the opportunity to
· Handle tax related matters.
You are responsible for
· Support and make sure all tax filing and statistics reporting on time
· Responsible for the tax exemption filing and tax refund
· Follow up for other fiscal issues and questionnaire from Tax bureau and other government department
· Increase accounting operational performance to embed quality and compliance and raise speed and productivity in all our End2End processes
· Tax accounting and statutory reporting
You are a part of
A professional Finance and Accountant Team with around 10 peers in Shenzhen.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor degree, Solid tax and accounting knowledge
· More than three years’ work experience, Experience in tax and general accounting in multinational companies experience is preferred
· Good communication skills
· Fluent spoken and writing English
· Take ownership, responsible and fully dedicated.
In return, we offer you
Memorable working Experience in a world-class company and promising career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
For US applicants only: It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.