As a Tax Manager at Rolls Royce Power System, you will be responsible for ensuring tax compliance and manage the tax exposure for MTU Suzhou. Provide tax advice and pro-active support to the business..
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
MTU is one of the world’s leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. In the traditional spirit of pioneers and inventors such as our founders, Wilhelm and Karl Maybach, and Rolls and Royce, we work to develop solutions that are fit for the future. These include our 10,000 kW diesel engine, our ecologically sound co-generation module, and our innovative injection systems.
· Ensure tax compliance and manage the tax exposure for MTU Suzhou. Provide tax advice and pro-active support to the business. Establish and Maintain a trusted relationship with local tax authorities and audit firm. Manage daily tax operations to achieve both tax compliance and tax optimization
· Manage tax provision, tax return and monthly/quarterly/yearly tax filing of all corporate taxes, VAT, CIT, annual filing, surcharge etc. on time in compliance with the related tax regulations and meet with tax authority’s practice
· Manage and coordinate tax audits, closely support all external and internal audit within the scope of tax operation and ensure the timely and effectively feedback. Take charge for invoice management and steer invoice compliance
· Keep studying the new tax policies and regulations, follow up the tax reform trend and investigate it furtherly to implement in daily business. Provide fully professional supports on the business operations and specific project related with tax issues
· Prepare related documents and report to meet TP compliance requirement according to PRC tax regulation. Closely interact with group tax team concerning with tax affairs to share information, experience and reach aligned approach
· Manage tax clearance process for payment to overseas Rolls-Royce entities. Monthly finance payroll check and any topic and task related with IIT. Provide tax related training in the company. Tax documents filing and manage. Actively build and strengthen liaison between tax subject contacts within RR & RRPS Greater China
Key Experiences and any Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or above in finance or related fields
· 8+ years’ experience in tax functions in multinational company, big 4’s background is a plus
· Solid tax knowledge with the ability to communicate tax issues in a clear and logical way
· Proactive in getting in touch with business sectors to provide support on a regular basis
· Good language skill for both English and Mandarin; Good command for office software
· Problem solving and analytical skills; Must be available to work flexible hours
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer an enduring network. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs.
Our system does not currently send out automatic job alerts, so be sure to check back regularly for future opportunities.