Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
Position: Sr. Analyst - Indirect Taxation
Education: B Com/ M Com/ MBA. Chartered Accountants will be preferred
Experience: Graduate - 10 to 12 years of experience / Chartered Accountant - 5 to 8 years of experience
· Responsible for monthly Sales reconciliation, stock transfers, for Output GST tax compliance for Colgate Palmolive India limited and Colgate global business services private limited.
· Computation of tax payable as per relevant provisions of GST tax laws. This activity will include:
a) Collation of data for payment of monthly GST on output services, export of services, import of services and services for which tax payable on reverse charge mechanism;
b) Reviews of data and computation of tax liability by taking into consideration the applicable deductions and , exemptions.
c) Ascertaining the tax liability by taking into eligible input tax.
d) Intimating Colgate Palmolive India limited the GST liability payable.
e) Making GST payments to the authority through challan.
f) Preparation and filing of GST returns as per relevant provisions of the GST law:
g) Analysis of GST register and identifying services which are eligible for GST input tax credit\
· Validation of State wise GST tax output liability / input credit reports from SAP & tallying with books
· Good understanding of SAP AND Work with Auditors and Local finance to ensure all activities are as per SOX controls
· Withholding tax compliance, filing of quarterly TDS returns and issue of TDS certificates.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.