(i) Functionally Reports To Tax Manager
(ii) Operationally Reports To Tax Manager
(iii) Directly Supervises Individual Contributor
(iv) Key Interactions AP, AR Team, Commercial Team, Accounting Team,Site Accountant, Internal within Tax Team.
Profile (Skills, Experience & Qualifications)
Must Have: "The candidate should be : CA (Inter), AICWA, M.Com. with 4-8 years of experience in Indirect Taxes (GST/ VAT Service Tax) and having good knowledge of Accounting & MS Excel.
The candidate must have experience in following -
· Sound knowledge of current GST laws and Tax Complainces, viz a viz ability to understand the legal provisions and duly updated with regular changes in GST laws.
· Claritiy in Accounting & Tax Fundamentals
· Should be able to prepare and submit GST Returns of multiple registrations.
· Independently manage purchase and sales reconciliations alongwith coordination with respective stakeholders for resolution.
· Good MS excel skills and working exposure in ERP enviornment, with ability to export relevant data in excel, analyse and update accordingly as per statutory requirement.
· Skills for writing emails expressing the requirements / deficienciencies
· Ability to liasioning with auditors and ensure Statutory / Tax audit/ Internal for all compliance reporting requirements of GST.
· Should be able to control and draft correspondence with the Tax department, consultants.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
· Shall able to implement and provide training to team members to handle the queries related to GST Law.
Nice to have
Experience in a EPC Industry, Knowledge of Custom, DGFT procedures.
· Ensure timely filing of Tax returns with complete documentation in controlled environment as per Tax & Corporate policies.
· Updation of all related control files in excel.
· Ensure all compliances related to statutory, contractual, internal control & group
· Coordination with other stakeholders including teams related to Operations.