Business Segment: Onshore/Offshore
Type of Position: Permanent
Functionally Reports to: AVP-Tax Head, India.
The tax position is within Technip India finance department. The position will be responsible for all direct tax compliances of Technip India, as well as other non-resident entities of Technip Group with tax presence in India, support on intra-group transactions, litigation and matters related to bidding process from a tax perspective.
In addition to above, the candidate will be expected to:
· Have working knowledge of GST/FEMA
· Support on the bidding process, in coordination with the Group Tax Department, (i) on the preferred bidding entity and structure and, contract structure. (ii) assess and advise on the tax implications of alternatives on direct and indirect taxation matters, (iii) take part in the negotiations and review/drafting of the tax clauses in contracts.
Profile (Skills & Qualifications)
· A qualified Chartered Accountant with requisite experience in tax matters or a business studies graduate with specialization in taxes.
· Hands on experience of around 7-10 years in the Corporate Tax Department of a company, with exposure to cross border taxation issues; exposure to EPC environment would certainly be an added advantage.
· Good interpersonal and coordination skills, analytical bent of mind and requisite drafting abilities, capable of working independently and lead a team, self-starter with a dynamic outlook
Nice to have :
· Suitable candidates from reputed consulting/professional taxation firms either working in present or had worked earlier having the requisite experience and exposure can also be considered.
· International taxation/transfer price.