Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
· Responsible for Managing the preparation of all tax filings for the unit ( VAT, Withholding Tax, etc.)
· Completion of the Monthly Tax Sensitive account reviews for VAT and Fringe Benefits Tax.
· Completion of the quarterly and year end Tax Provisioning Accounting Entries (Tax Effect Accounting), including monthly tax balance sheet reconciliations.
· Completion of the Annual Fringe Benefits Tax Return, incuding the calculation of the unders and overs entries.
· Act as COE for Global Tax Integrator and provide coaching and training to the finance and FSS team involved in tax coding activities.
· Completion of quarterly and annual CFR Cartesis Tax Schedules and advise on tax aspects of special transactions.
· Liaise with local tax authorities for any queries asked by them.
· Manage tax issues with local advisors and Corporate tax team to ensure compliance with applicable regulations while optimizing tax payments.
· Prepare tax exposures & uncertain tax positions
· Work closely with ITP and OTSC onshore and offshore teams to ensure that all the accounting and recording of transactions are done properly.
· Manage the efacture process.
· Primary contact for the external and internal stakeholders in relation to all VAT matters.
· Responsible for dealing with external and internal Audits.
· Assist in handling all the tax dispute including tax objection and tax appeal.
· Monitor local tax law changes & their implications on the business and proactively identify & execute tax planning ideas.
Deploy financial internal control framework, assesses/identify/report risk, monitor and improve Financial Controls.
· Applies a comprehensive understanding of the business to conduct standard financial process analysis to ensure proper controls over payments and invoicing.
· Partner with Controls COE & Audit teams to understand and address financial risk areas.
· Identify opportunities for control efficiencies in processes.
· Ensure financial controls are consistently monitored, ICRs, CRP preparation and audits are executed according to pre-defined schedules. Partner with all areas involved to ensure compliance for new business transactions or new controls identified to be implemented.
· Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position
Change Leadership through Process Optimization and Technology Driven Decision Making
· Supports the identification and implementation of process simplification, standardization and improvement.
· Provides input to more senior members of the team for improvements to accounting process effectiveness and efficiency.
· Leads and participates in new set-up and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
· Actively collaborates in driving process optimization, leveraging of shared services and improving the efficiency of finance operations.
· Ensure planning processes are streamlined to reduce non-value added activities.
· Data accuracy and E2E framework will be in consistent alignment with global ITP/OTC process owner, with a key focus on continuous improvement.
· Partners with other accounting and finance leads.
· Manages engagements with auditors and ensures issues are resolved.
· Responsible for Leading the tax team leads and their respective teams. This include: hiring, supervision, performance management, coaching, performance management , career development, and act as a resource for direction, training and guidance.
· the role will be responsible to Communicate A&F goals, coordinates activities between teams, determines appropriate staffing levels, performs report analysis and quarterly team updates, manages relationship with stakeholders.
Choose and Develop Talent:
· Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure we have high performing teams.
· Develop sustainable training program for execution of various financial risk management and control processes and ensure team is well trained.
· Empower team to initiate change and drive results.
· Create a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous learning to meet individual development goals.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
· Minimum 10 years of accounting or finance experience, preferably with at least 5 years experience of Indonesian Tax process.
· Strong accounting experience with very good technical knowledge in US and Local GAAP
· Understanding of Indonesian tax framework.
· Demonstrated change agility and ability to navigate him and team through ambiguity and uncertainty.
· Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to partner and engage with centers of expertise (like Tax, CFR, Audit, HR, IT)
· Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
· Proven accounting/ finance leader with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
· Highly effective people leadership skills which motivates for high performance.
· Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
· Demonstrated commitment to Internal Controls.
· Proven ability to setup control process.
· Ability to travel up to 20%
· English proficiency
Preferred Required Qualifications
· Professional accounting designation
· Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP, and Lynx
· Experience with multiple businesses and/or international business experience
· Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity