1. Reports national tax (Monthly Income Tax & VAT) and pursues opportunities to responsibly reduce our tax expense.
2. Assists in Tax Litigation : Tax Audit, Objection, Appeal and etc.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Tax report] Report national tax (corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.) and local tax according to tax laws.
2. [Responding to tax investigation and law revision] Respond to a tax investigation when domestic and overseas investigations initiate. Reflect changes in our businesses when a tax law is revised.
Skills and Qualifications
• Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
• Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years related experience, or advanced degree without experience
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.