Job Number: 180007B4
Corporate Tax Compliance Analyst
"Passion, Reliability, Improvement, Discipline, Excellence" = PRIDE
Nestle Group Tax, Undefined period of time, 100%
Kuala Lumpur International assignment
We are looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Analyst to be part of Nestlé’s Tax Center of Competence, a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world-class functions and business services, located in Kuala Lumpur
With shareable, knowledge-based activities, this role will be located in the Centers of Competence (CoC) to leverage economies of scale, facilitate standardization and automation. In this sense, the Tax Center of Competence has been created with a clear mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Tax Compliance.
Do you want to contribute to the transformation of the function and to success? Are you interested to join a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class business services?
The Corporate Tax Compliance Analyst will Liaise with local corporate tax teams with regard to tax compliance work.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Tax Compliance Supervisor based in Kuala Lumpur and with high degree of interaction with the local corporate tax teams, the Corporate Tax Compliance Analyst’s responsibility will be to prepare the local corporate Direct Tax returns (e.g. CIT return).
Responsibilities will include:
· Prepare quarterly corporate tax provisions for assigned businesses/divisions
· Prepare tax account reconciliations and ensure that the tax balances are well supported with working papers
· Prepare & draft estimated tax computation for entities which are required to file an estimated chargeable income for tax payment purposes
· Prepare draft tax computation for entities in accordance to local tax regulations as guided bylocal Corporate Tax team
· Preparation of tax balance sheets for local tax purposes and deferred tax purposes under guidance of local corporate tax team
· Compile information required to draft statutory disclosures, co-ordinate completion of tax disclosures
· Support the local corporate Tax team in case of CIT audit and support Group Tax on ad-hoc projects
Education and experience:
· Professionally qualified (CPA/ACCA)
· 2/4 years experience or in similar capacity in a Global Business / Shared Service Center or tax firm
· Strong expertise in 'Direct Tax' processes and compliance
· Strong Accounting working knowledge including IFRS
· Hands on experience on preparation of CIT returns, Tax accounting including deferred tax computation.
· Good analytical skills & ability to technically discuss with local/regional Statutory & Tax teams where necessary
· Experienced with accounting systems; SAP is an advantage
· Ability to work with big volumes of same repeated tasks
· Inclined to Continuous Improvement
· Excellent attention to details
· Written and verbal fluency English, Asian language would be an asset.
Show us that you are fact based and that you have the ability to manage priorities. Your ability to use networks to influence business activity and build strong professional relationship will set you apart. Good business writing skills coupled with discipline, results focus and self-motivation will be strong assets to your and our success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016, more than 328,000 employees worldwide and 418 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.