Job ID 25030
At a glance
Infineon is seeking an experienced Regional APAC Tax Senior Manager / Director to lead the tax team in Singapore and overseeing the tax activities in the APAC Region. The successful candidate is responsible for the tax compliance (direct and indirect taxes) and other tax functions including tax planning, transfer pricing, tax projects (including M&A), tax audits, local statutory and group tax reporting. Operational hands on and work closely with the business, providing advisory support for business expansion or operational issue. Have strong technical skills, good commercial judgment, and a track record of strong cross-functional and cross-regional collaboration on operational business issues.
In your new role you will:
· Be driving accurate and timely tax filling (direct and indirect), manage tax risks and ensure compliance to legislations / tax incentives / schemes available to the company
· Act as the Tax advisor to different business units on group's operations (domestics and cross-border transactions) in APAC region
· Review accounting process to meet statutory tax requirements
· Review transaction / computation on transfer pricing and ensure compliance with company’s policy
· Work closely with the Accounting team and other key stakeholders to ensure direct and indirect tax compliance
· Provide tax documentation including procedures and workflows
· Provide support on tax training, ad-hoc projects related to business requirements, accounting & tax
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy with professional qualification with SIATP (ATA, ATP)
· Min 10 years of tax experience with CPA firms and/or MNCs
· Good knowledge of Singapore tax legislations (direct and indirect taxes) and exposure to regional / international tax
· A self-motivated and versatile leader with energetic personality
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident and ability to deal with all levels of stakeholders
· Strong technical skills, good commercial judgment, and a track record of cross-functional and cross-regional collaboration on operational business topics
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.