· Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Korea-GAAP and support various statutory Audits
· Prepare consolidation financial statements in accordance with group policy. Incl. internal control.
· Manage accrual and provision balance.
· Reconciliations all B/S balance on Group financial system
· Monitor and review CO closing performing by FISS(Finance Shared Service)
· Report quarterly and annual Balance Sheet to CFO and Direct manager.
· Implement accounting process to comply with global accounting policy.
· Prepare and analyze B/S & new Working Capital, QBR(Quarterly Business Review).
· Forecast B/S and net Working Capital.
· Maintain a list of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation, purchasing and disposal.
· Coordinate with the other department to clarify finance issues as required.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of finance process and recommend opportunities for closing process improvement.
· Co-ordinate with FiSS (Finance Shared service)
· Tax filing on CIT,VAT, Withholding tax return and for corporate income.
· Minimize all tax risk and prepare for tax audit when it happen
· Support setting up Transfer Price.
· Coordinate follow up stock discrepancies, suggest and implement action plans.
· Manage inventory balance while directly managing obsolete/excess provision.
· Inter-company AR/AR Reconciliations.
· Control GR/IR mismatch.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting ,Finance, Business Management or related subject.,
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Advance level in English
· Over 10 yr in Accounting & Finance work experience.
· Advantage for Transfer Price work experience.