We understand that proper nutrition is the foundation for living the best life possible. That’s why we develop science-based nutrition products for people of all ages. Our products help babies and children grow, keep bodies strong and active, and support the unique nutrition needs of people with chronic illnesses — to make every stage of life a healthy one.
Key Pediatric Nutrition brands include the Eye Q Plus product line focusing on brain development and the Special Care product line specialized in nutrition for pre-term babies. Key Medical Nutrition products in Vietnam include Glucerna® for people with diabetes; Ensure® for adults recovering from illness; Pediasure®, a complete, balanced nutritional for children; and Prosure® which provides specialized nutrients for cancer patients.
· Develop and administrate of tax policies, minimizing the organization's tax liability and ensuring compliance with local and/or international tax laws or regulations.
· Manage treasury function and make sure company cash-flow is optimized and well controlled.
· Reporting to: Finance Director (Customer Finance Services)
· Subordinate: 4 staffs
· Working location:
- 18 Luy Ban Bich Street, Tan Thoi Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist., HCM & Me Linh Point Tower, 2 Ngo Duc Ke Street, Dist. 1, HCM
2. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and implement appropriate tax strategy and procedures and treasury, cash management policies & procedures
· Frequently review tax and treasury practices and make improvements in order to mitigate risks as well as accelerate process efficiency
· Address concerns and questions from across functions (business) and provide practical solutions and advises to the business
· Ensure efficient cash investment and investigate cross business cash pooling
· Manage both internal and external tax and treasury relations
· Monitor, report and advise on tax compliance across all divisions
· Oversee cash management and maintain operational banking relationships
· Manage debt facility through compliance monitoring and reporting, interest documentation and settlement and liquidity planning
3. MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Tax Manager or Tax & Treasury Management. Preferred experience with big4 audit firms.
· Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft application e.g. excel, power point and word
· Good command of English
· Experience in cash management and investments preferred
· Preferred member of a professional accounting body
· Good at planning, organizing, problem solving, decision making & building partnerships
· Education: Bachelors degree in accounting/finance/banking
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.